Schlüter-LIPROTEC-PEBR 1 and -PEBR 4 are plug & play receivers for controlling the LED modules of the Schlüter-LIPROTEC-EASY series.
The receivers are controlled via Bluetooth, using the Schlüter-LED-Color-Control app app. It is available free of charge for Android and iOS devices. The receivers can optionally be controlled with the supplied radio remote control. Up to two end devices can be simultaneously coupled with the receivers.
The very compact dimensions of the Bluetooth receivers enable space-saving installation. We recommend using an on-site light switch to optimise operating convenience.
- Bluetooth/radio receiver for controlling up to 18 m of white LED modules
- Variously dimmed luminous intensities can be saved as favourites in the app software.
- Favourites are controlled via a mobile end device or the included remote control
- Bluetooth/radio receiver for controlling up to 6 m of RGB+W LED modules
- In excess of 16 million colours and white tones with variable colour temperatures can be set with the RGB+W LED modules.
- An individual selection of white and coloured light scenes can be stored as favourites in the app.
- 42 different colour sequences are pre-programmed and can be individually played at variable speeds.
Schlüter-LIPROTEC makes light installation super easy. Thanks to the new Schlüter-LED-Color-Control app, you can also manage your lighting from the palm of your hand.
Light profiles that are equipped with LED strips of the LT ES 9 series can display over 16 million colours – with easy remote control of these light strips from any location. That's made possible by the Schlüter-LED-Color-Control app, which allows for setting and selecting up to 16 favourite colour sequences or scenes quickly. In addition, 42 different colour sequences are preprogrammed and can be played at variable speeds. The LED strips are controlled via Bluetooth.
The Schlüter-LIPROTEC-EBR receiver was specifically developed for this purpose and can be fitted into small spaces. The app is available free of charge for Android and iOS devices.